Cricket World Cup 2019 New Zealand VS Sri Lanka Today Match Prediction 30th May Thursday 2019Get today cricket match prediction tips raja babu ICC World Cup 2019 Eng Vs SA 12th Edition ICC Cricket 2019? 100% True New Zealand VS Sri Lanka 01 June 2019 Match Prediction.Who Will Win New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match 01 June 2019

Who Will Win New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match 01 June 2019

The first play of the ICC cricket world cup 2019 is going to be between the two marvelous and excellent sides. That is New Zealand and Sri Lanka. Thus, People are already quite hyped regarding the New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match Toss Prediction 01 June 2019. However, this toss can change the face of the whole game in several ways. Maybe the teams have thought something of the opening and their intentions are set on their respective plan. But one toss can change the whole course of their plan. Whatever they may have thought about how are they going to open the match and set a pit, can be changed completely by one toss decision. This can change almost everything, an unwanted toss decision can also damage the team’s strength. Well, this is cricket, you always have to predict the unpredictable, because anything can happen at that pitch.

Today Match Prediction New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match 01 June 2019

The audience all across the globe is quite excited about the Today Match Prediction New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match 01 June 2019. Hence, friends if you also, looking for the same. Then, you are on a right page. Because here we are providing you a full details of Who Will Win New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match 01 June 2019.

New Zealand vs Sri Lanka 2nd Match Prediction 01 June 2019

According the experts the, New Zealand side has 65% chances of winning this 30th May 2019 Games. On the other hand, Sri Lanka side has 35% chances of winning Today 01 June 2019 Cricket Match.

Venue Details

  • Stadium Name: Cardiff
  • City: Cardiff, England
  • Capacity: Approx 25,000

Match Details

  • Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
  • Match: Match 1
  • Teams: New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka
  • Date: 01 June 2019
  • Time: 10:30 AM Local
  • Venue: Kia Oval, London, United Kingdom
  • Host: New Zealand, Wales
  • Cricket FormatOne Day International

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here